What you can do to help
• Get on our email list and share our emails when they arrive.
• Put our lawn sign on your property. Let decision makers know you support saving Crebilly! To get a sign, please send a message to us via facebook.com/neighborsforcrebilly or send us a message through the "contact" page and we'll tell you how to get one.
• Come to meetings! Show your opposition to this threat to your health and quality of life.
• Donate to help us with our communications expenses.
• "Like" and follow us on facebook. Comment on our posts and share them!
• Thank Carolyn Comitta for her support and for understanding the benefits of open space.
• Call State Senator Tom Killian at 717 787-4712 Ask him to speak up for open space in his district.
• Contact Chester County Commissioners. Ask them to protect this land.
• Call the township supervisors and ask them to help us protect this land.
• Sign and share the Crebilly petition.
• Support county and township candidates for office who truly support the preservation of open space.
Show your support for saving Crebilly Farm by putting our sign on your lawn! Please send us a message and we'll tell you where to get them.
Copyright 2016 © Neighbors for Crebilly. All rights reserved.